Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day Three 12/30/09

Day three and still going strong!

The day is off to a good start! I just met with an employee relations representative to talk about my health issues and how I can use various laws to my favor (FMLA, ADA, sick leave, flex, short-term disability, etc) to my favor. Next week I'll meet with a representative from HR to discuss the technicalities. Not too much to do today at work, the campus is empty and so quiet, it's a nice change.


The morning flew by and before I knew it, it was time to workout. It was WAY too cold to head over to the gym during lunch today so I hit the stairs in the Rawl building for thirty minutes. It was every bit as grueling as I could have hoped for, and that was before I slammed my hand into a door frame!



Totals for the day:
2 beaters 60
apple 50
bread 50
banana 100
nuts 170
apple 50
soup 160
1c spinach 7
10 carrots 50
cheese 30
apple 50
bar 140
2c sw pot 360
6 oz chick 165
bbq 90
salad 63

1595
















No comments:

Post a Comment