Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day Two 12/29/09

I felt so successful yesterday, I remembered to photograph all of my food and my calorie count ended up way under my goal. Woohoo! Today I am less enthused. I'm recognizing the impracticality of taking out my camera each time I eat - although, as predicted yesterday, it does stop the spontaneous eating...at least so far. Regardless, it's a pain. And a danger to the camera! I almost dropped it in my soup at lunchtime. Whoops! I just got back from the gym and I'm still feeling a little whoozy from the workout, perhaps that's the reason for my pique.

The day started out great: 2 egg beaters, 1 slice of toast (WW & high fiber), a banana, and two cups of java with FF cream. Tasty! Weighing in at a whopping (......):
.....
I'm trying to find food to pair with the apples that will provide some relief from stomach discomfort; I can't eat them alone. Today I tried mixed nuts. So far, so good:


I was ravished after my trip to the gym, 225 calories off during my treadmill hill/walk/run workout. Feets, ankles, knees, etc. feedling good. For lunch I had a can of soup, an apple, and 1/2 cup FF Greek yogurt, the best kind:


For my afternoon snack I'm digging into some baby carrots with laughing cow cheese. This little cheese triangle only has 30 calories and it's so tasty! Unfortunatley, though, the evil work fridge froze my little carrots solid, OUCH! Don't worry folks, they'll thaw in a few:


And for the final work, pre-gym snack:



2 coffee 40
2 beaters 60
1 bread 50
2 banana 200
2 apple 100
nuts 170
1/4 yogurt 60
soup 160
carrots 50
cheese 30
1 c rice 150
2 serv flounder 180
broccoli 50
peas 60

Total: 1360

No comments:

Post a Comment