Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day Four 12/31/09

New Year's Eve! Kevin and I have decided to relax our food restrictions today and have some food at one of our favorite happy hour locales, Ham's. We usually share a big plate of their fabulous nachos with tons of cheese and salty chips. I'll probably have a few drinks as well and we've talked of making either pizza or chicken nuggets later tonight.I'm getting out of work early today, at 2:30, first we'll go to the gym and then to the bar. Maybe we'll end up passing on the pizza/nuggets idea, depending on how we feel. I'm not sure my body could process that much food after the reductions of this week!! In preparation for at least the food at the bar, I've cut some calories out of my day today. And did it happily! Here is my breakfast, the normal minus the apple:
I mixed up the fruit a bit as well, I had one cup of fruit - blueberries and pomegranate seeds, with some mixed nuts. I saved a second cup of fruit for later, just in case.




I had a great workout again today on the stairs in the Rawl building. Up and down the stairs, it's grueling but very satisfying. I forgot to take a picture before I ate my lunch (the first time!). Here is the empty dish that held:

2c spinach
10 carrots
4oz chicken
1 tbs bbq sauc

2 creamer
2 beaters
1 bread
1c blueberries & pomegranates
1/4c mixed nuts
2c spinach
4oz chick
10 carrots

We had a delicious time at Ham's for happy hour, as always. I ate half of the nachos above, a zillion calories for sure, Happy NYE!

Later on tonight we had some chicken nuggets from Food Lion, some BBQ and some spicy. YUM! Unfortunately, by the time I remembered the food blog, (alcohol really does lower food inhibitions!!!) all I had left to photograph was the containers!

BACK ON THE WAGON TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment