Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Seven 01/03/10


Wow it's hard to keep track of food over the weekend!! Sitting down to blog really takes an effort, I put it off most of the weekend with the idea that I would have lots of free time at work to update the weekend. That's true, of course, but I saved all the weekend food fotos on my laptop, AT HOME! Doh! I'll get it updated tonight and try to do better next weekend.

The good news, though, is that I did think about food before eating! I photographed everything, now I just have to piece the pictures together in chronological order. We had a lot more fun with food than I had originally anticipated - we had happy hour on Thursday, on Saturday we had chili and homemade biscuits with our friends Amy and Brian, and Sunday we hit our favorite brunch spot - The Tipsy Teapot (where I only had one plate full of delicious homemade buffet food!). All in all, I lost a pound! Just under three weeks to my sister's wedding, doing well so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment