Monday, January 4, 2010

Day Eight 1/04/09 Monday

Breakfast during the weekend has become a snap: coffee, eggs, toast, and fruit. This weekend I added some milk and I did that again this morning, although just half a cup this time. I've been worrying that by cutting out most cheese I'm skimping on calcium. So here goes the breakfast:

1/2c milk
2 beaters
1 bread
1 banana

I had an early mid-morning snack, I usually hold out until 10:30 but today I had an apple at 9:30. That, of course, has made me hungrier! Is it just me or do apples affect everyone in this manner?? Holding out a bit more to eat again, I want to be sure I get some protein just before the lunch stairs workout. I think I'll eat my mixed nuts at 11:00, just 45 minutes to go!




I had a great lunch workout with Amy, we did 30 minutes on the stairs in Rawl and it went by so much more quickly than when I was running it alone! I wolfed down my soup as soon as I got back so all I have left is this picture of an empty bowl. It was tasty. I also had a little nubbin of sweet potato, cold but whatever, I'm not picky. I am allowing my students to stress me out a bit today, I have a lot of panickers (students and parents) - everyone must have woken up today and read their email for the first time in a month. I've got a couple appointments scheduled for the afternoon, it's kind of strange after having a few weeks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment