Friday, January 1, 2010

Day Five 01/01/10 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We're home on a Friday and we're committed to eating well all weekend! I started off with my usual healthy breakfast: 2 beaters, 1 slice of toast, and some coffee. The snacks and lunch may be off, but I'm going to try to diligently watch the calories today. Let the new body of 2010 begin!

Because we got up much later than usual my timing is all off today. Kevin made me breakfast around 10am, just when I'd normally be having my morning snack. By 12:30 I was suddenly ravished and needed to eat NOW! I fought it off with ten carrots and 1/4 nuts (no skinny cow cheese in the house), which worked.

A bit later I had about 3oz of ham left over from Christmas. There is some ham on the plate but I didn't eat it, and I only had about half of the ham shown. Sometime today between the football and the online shopping we'll need to get some exercise worked in, Kevin was not excited about the idea of doing a kickboxing or similar video workout, we'll see how this goes. it's really important of me to start a habit of having a strict day after a day of gluttony.



2 coffee with creamer
2 beaters
1 bread
10 carrots 1/4 nuts
3 oz ham

No comments:

Post a Comment